Taming treatment specifically formulated to remove frizz, control and manage every hair types, both natural and treated. It gives shine, silkiness and softness to the hair, restoring it from the inside. For professional use only.
Fision Kera Veg: Veg Keratin. An amino acid complex, derived from wheat and soya, which perfectly replicates the traditional animal keratin main traits.
Glyoxylic Acid: triggers the product’s straightening action. It interacts with the hair natural amino acids, modifying its structure without altering it negatively. The hair is visibly restored, strengthened and full of life.
Silk Proteins: with hydrating, filming and conditioning properties.
Direction for use
10 simple steps for sensational results:
1. DIAGNOSIS: verify the hair status, natural or treated, and its integrity.
2. WASHING: apply the Pre-Treatment Shampoo 1 onto wet hair and massage it in gently. Repeat the process at least twice.
3. DRYING: comb the hair and blow-dry it, totally or partially, using a hairdryer depending on the hair type: dry natural hair 100% and dry treated or damaged hair 80%.
4. TREATMENT APPLICATION: apply approx. 50 – 100g of product depending on hair type and quantity. Divide the hair into 4 parts. Wear disposable protective gloves and apply the Taming Fluid 2 lock by lock using a brush; massage it in to facilitate its penetration. Distribute all along the lengths and tips using a wide-toothed comb; do not apply onto the scalp.
5. RESTING TIME: cover with the special heat cap and let it rest for 20 – 25 minutes.
6. DRYING: without rinsing, dry using a hairdryer and flat brush.
7. STRAIGHTENING: take fine strands of locks, of about 0.5 cm thick, and starting from the roots, straighten them 8 – 10 times, using a pre-heated straightener at 200-220°C. On natural hair, apply the hair straightener several times. On damaged hair, do not exceed 200°C.
8. RINSING: after straightening, rinse the hair thoroughly in abundant water. Only if necessary, use α-Keratin Maintaining Shampoo.
9. CONDITIONING: apply Conditioning Mask 3. Let it rest for 3 to 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
10. DRYING: dry using a hairdryer
Packaging: 500 ml
PH 1.5 – 2